Philippians 1:10 “For I want you to understand what really matters…”
What really matters to you?
The better question is whether your time, your life, your attention, reflect what really matters to you.
This, I find, is a good test of whether you are focused on what really matters.
As for me, I can reflect on many periods in my life when I must admit my time and attention barely, if at all, touched on what I confess was or should have been important to me.
Your mission today, if you accept it:
- Make your matter list. Who and what is most important? What matters to you in your life?
- Think of something you can do each day and every day to invest or minister to each item on you matter list.
- Leave your wife a flower every day.
- Leave your children a scripture written out with your pen every morning.
- Leave it on their car, lunch box, books or purse.
- Talk to God every morning before you rise from bed.
These are just a few ideas. Investing in what really matters will cause you to understand what really matters.
Don’t be lazy. Don’t be afraid. Be creative. Walk with God.
Have a blessed day.